Yo sé que Dios ama a todos

Hello everyone!! I don't have much to say in this email so it'll be a little on the shorter end.

First of all we had another baptism!! Mateo was baptized this week. Ya'll should have seen how excited he was and the smile he had on his face when he passed the baptismal interview.

We had Stake Conference this week and that was so good. Élder Giron of the Seventy came and visited. They all talked about covenants, the blessing we receive from them, and how they help in this life. It was soo good.

I finally got to eat a fresh coconut!! And got to chop it open myself. It was sooo yummy.

There was a ton of rain and thunderstorms this week, which were so much fun and so nice cause when it begins to rain the air drops like 10 degrees here in Sanber.

No to explain my title a little bit. Today I realized a pattern that has been going on for quite a while. But first of all to Pdays. Pdays, or more like after 6 on Pdays, when they end and we get back to work, are probably some of my hardest times. But the thing I've noticed is that for the past 10ish Pdays, a little bit before or almost right when Pday ends, it starts dumping rain. Even if it hadn't rained like all week, it always rained on Monday. And I absolutely love the rain. It just makes me so happy, especially when it is pouring buckets of water on our heads like today. And I've realized that when Pday ends, it really is hard until I go outside and realize it's raining and we get to go out and teach in it. I believe that this is one way, of many, that God likes to show me He loves me and is here for me. And I know that there is something like this for everyone. In your hard times, when things are difficult, look for the "little love letters" he sends you, as a good friend of mine calls them. Cause he's always sending them. But you just have to look for them. And for this I know God loves me, and God loves you, and He loves everyone. En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amén.

I hope ya'll had a great week and that this coming one will be even better. Thank ya'll so much for everything you do.

I'll bug ya'll later
Élder Jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡A LA GRAN!

Water and more water ...

El Dia de Preparación Final en la CCM