Transfer 4!

Hey ya'll, how ya doin'? Well, Imma keep this a little shorter cause not much happened anyway. This week went by really fast, and it's crazy to see how fast the time is going by now. Someone keeps clicking the fast forward button on my life.

First of all this week we had two exchanges!! If any of ya were or are missionaries, you know how fun those can be. What's awesome about being in a trio is that the DL tries to get an exchange with every one of you in the trio. So I got to have exchanges with Élder Romney this week, and we had a blast. Sadly, I thought the missionary work side of it was kinda lame cause no one was home or available those two nights...

Speaking of Élder Romney, he wanted a haircut, so I got to give him one on pday as well. A buzz cut. He was regretting it as I cut it, but afterward, he kinda liked it.

Also, you've probably all heard, but a hurricane passed by Guatemala and into Mexico. Luckily, I was just on the edge of it, so I only got a little bit of weird cold, wet weather and wind.

Today, we also got transfer news!! Which was exactly what we thought was going to happen. I'm staying in San Bernardino with Élder Watson as Élder Archaga heads home completing his mission.

This week there is a scripture that I read that I like a lot and I'd like to share it. It's in Jeramiah 33:3:

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not"

If you feel as though you don't need to ask God for something, if you feel what you want or need isn't important enough for him. Pray for it, and I promise you and He promises you, God, that He will answer you. I know that He is my Loving Heavenly Father and He is yours too. He wants to bless you. And he will bless you if you ask for it. I testify of this truth in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Thanks as always, all of you. I love yall so much and appreciate yall. Hope yall have a great week! Hit me up if you have any questions!

Love ya, bug ya later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡A LA GRAN!

Water and more water ...

El Dia de Preparación Final en la CCM